Sober Living Homes
What we offer
- Clean, safe, substance-free living
- Fully furnished rooms, utilities included
- Drug/alcohol testing (with application and randomly while in the program)
- Help with community resources
- Men's house
- Women's house
At this time we are not equipped to handle families or children. We hope that in the future we can provide this service.
- Have a willing, teachable heart.
- Be willing to go through a mentoring program.
- Have a job or a sponsor to cover expenses.
- Be clean and sober at least 30 days.
- Adult 18 and older.
- Submit to a drug test with application.
- Submit to criminal background check.
- Present prescriptions for any medications.
What to expect
- Attendance of house meetings, weekly call / meeting with mentor, and 12-step meetings.
- Must obtain employment or be in school full time.
- Accountability within a Christ-centered, community environment.
- Adherence to rules.
- One-time Application Fee: $100
- Weekly Program Fee: $140
The Application fee is due on acceptance to the program. This covers the cost of the initial drug test and background check. The weekly program fee is due by each Saturday morning. We try our best to work with those coming straight from rehab or prison and are actively looking for a job.